Make intelligent suggestions across your entire ecommerce store based on aggregate and individual shopper behavior data.
Searchspring’s Personalized Recommendations helps you to deliver intuitive shopping experiences, and skyrocket conversions.
What makes it special?
Personalized Recommendations gives you a wide range of recommendation styles so that you can pick and choose what’s best for your site, all boosted by the power of personalization.
Simply pick the type of recommendation you want to use and where you want the recommendations to be placed, and you’ll get a custom-generated snippet of code that can be easily dropped in your site. Once that’s done, you’ll have recommendations that constantly evolve and learn from your shoppers’ experience, where each shopper will see a personalized set of recommended products that’s based on their individual behaviour.
Personalized Recommendations uses AI models to gain deep insight into behavioral data and display hyper-relevant products that engage shoppers and boost conversions.
- Simple Setup: Choose algorithm type, page placement, and tweak template settings — all directly from the Searchspring Management Console, which will instantly apply.
- Powerful Controls: A centralized set of rules allowing you to filter out products that aren’t in stock, or curate cross-sell recommendations with complimentary product types.
- Place Them Anywhere: On your home page, recommend products based on what the shopper recently viewed; when a shopper gets zero results from a search, recommend trending products; mix and match cross-sell and up-sell recommendations on a product display page, and more!
Available Recommendation Types
- Cross-Sell: Recommend complementary products that a shopper is likely to buy in addition to the product they’re viewing
- Similar: Recommend related products that a shopper may want to purchase instead of the product they’re viewing, with an option to boost products at a higher price point
- Personal: Recommend products that the shopper is likely to purchase based on their order history
- Session: Recommend products that the shopper is likely to purchase based on their recent activity on the site
- Recently Viewed: Show the shopper the products that they’ve recently viewed
- Trending: Recommend popular products from across the site or within a category
See also: Recommendations Profiles
What are the differences between Searchspring's Product Recommendations+ and Personalized Recommendations?
Personalized Recommendations offers a greater range of recommendation types, many of which are personalized to the individual shopper’s activity on your site. Searchspring's personalization technology uses a range of data science techniques to analyze genomic relationships between products and learn from the viewing and buying behavior of your shoppers.
Where can I use Personalized Recommendations?
From your home page, to cart pages, and even zero results pages, Personalized Recommendations can live anywhere on your site. Once you’ve customized the recommendations widget, an HTML code snippet is generated that you can then place on any page.
How can I get Personalized Recommendations? What does it cost?
Personalized Recommendations works for select customers. Customers must have IntelliSuggest Tracking installed in order to enable personalization features.
Reach out to your customer success manager to get started and discuss pricing options.