In order to integrate year, make, model search capabilities into your store an additional feed is needed for your fitment data.
It’s required that you populate the year, make and model combination for each sku for every vehicle the part fits.
The file must be in a CSV format.
According to the example above:
- product abc123 will fit Honda Civics from the years 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014,2015
- product abc123 will fit Honda Accord in the year 2010
- product xyz123 will fit Ford Focus in the years 2009,2011,2013
- A range of years can be specified in the format YYYY-YYYY
- Multiple years can be included by separating each year using the pite “|” delmiter
- The sku value should reference the sku of the main/parent product
Example CSV File: download sample file
If you would like your data feed to be automatically imported on a schedule, you will need to ensure it is available through one of the following methods:
- A web-accessible URL