In order to set up your BigCommerce Data Feed, we will need you to create an API Account for us. This can only be done by the Store Owner.
When logged in as the Store Owner user, please follow the directions below:
1) Go to Advanced Settings > API Accounts in the BigCommerce Admin area
2) Click the "Create API Account" button
3) For the Account's Name field, enter "SearchSpring"
4) For the OAuth Scopes, select:
- Products: read-only
- Everything else: None
5) Click Save at the page's lower right-hand corner
After Saving, this will automatically Download a .txt file to your computer. Send this .txt file back to your SearchSpring contact and we will reach out again should any issues arise with the data connection.
Note: There will not be a separate button to click for the file Download; this download will happen automatically. Check the "Downloads" folder on your computer after Saving the API Account.
For more information, see the Store API Accounts article provided by BigCommerce Support.