To setup product feed regeneration through the 3dCart REST API, follow these steps:
1. In your 3dCart Admin, go to Modules, select the REST API module and click "Change Settings":
2. Click the "Add" button in the top right, enter Searchspring's Public Key (d2e1e239be76dc30d25281c386dd660c) into the input box, and then click the "Add" button on the end of that line:
3. You will be prompted to authorize permissions to the Searchspring App, which are read only access to Categories and Products. Click the "Authorize" button to continue:
4. A new window will open with the Searchspring Management Console. Login if needed, and you should arrive on the data feed settings page. Select "3dCart" from the options here:
Enter the domain of your 3dCart store and click "Save".
If you are migrating from our legacy 3dCart feed generator, you may select the Legacy Feed Compatibility checkbox to make the new generator produce the same output as the old.)
5. Searchspring will now be connected to your 3dCart store.