The following steps will guide you through exporting a Category Hierarchy feed in Volusion:
1) In the Volusion Admin, go to Inventory > Import/Export
2) Click on the Data Export button
3) In the "Table" drop down, select "Categories"
4) Check the following columns
5) In the "Export To" drop down, select "TAB - Tab Delimited Text File"
6) Click the Export Now button
After the page reloads, click on the link to download the file.
This downloaded file will need to be hosted on your Volusion FTP so that we have a web URL to access it from.
If you are unfamiliar with hosting files on the Volusion FTP, please see the following help article for assistance:
Once you have successfully uploaded the file to your FTP, paste the URL to that file in our management console, under Settings > Data Feed, in the "Category Feed" section.
Then, under Settings > Field Settings, click on "Check For New Fields". Once that process completes, you should see a new field named "hierarchy" to configure in those Settings.
Should you have any questions/issues on these steps, please submit a help request to firstname.lastname@example.org