The Visual Merchandising editing interface is split into 4 major pieces.
- The Title is for you to reference this campaign, and does not appear anywhere on your public site.
- The Banner section allows you to add rich content to your campaign, which will appear above the products listing on your site for this campaign.
- The Toolboxes offer you many powerful customizations and helpers related to your campaign, which are reviewed further down in this article.
- The Product Grid shows you what your product listing will look like. It highlights explicitly promoted products, allows you to drag and drop products in the order you'd like to explicitly promote, and offers a cursor (detailed later) that allows more flexibility over promotion placement.
- Save or Delete a Campaign
- Setting up Triggers
- Product Boosting Rules
- Curate Specific Products
- Custom Facet Order
- Default Campaign