After you've saved your Landing Page, it's easy to get the URL to view and link to it.
1. First, find the Tag to use for your landing page. This is automatically generated by the Landing Page name, and can be found directly below the name. Go ahead and copy the tag. (Not including the "Tag: " bit)
2. Switch over to your actual website.
3. You'll need to take a look at the URL your site uses when you do a search. It might look something like this:
4. Find the parameter that includes your test search query. In the above example, it would be the
5. Before the equals sign, replace whatever is there with tag. (Example: Replacing "q" with "tag")
6. After the equals sign, remove your test search query and paste the tag you copied from your Landing Page, and hit Enter. You're good to go! The final link might look something like this:
Some eCommerce sites redirect to the home page when the query parameter (eg "q=", "query=", "search=") is not in the URL. If this is the case, formatting your URL similarly to this might help, modifying yours to replace the q with your query parameter: