After you've saved your Landing Page, it's easy to get the URL to view and link to it.
1. First, find the Tag to use for your landing page. This is automatically generated by the Landing Page name, and can be found directly below the name. Go ahead and copy the tag. (Not including the "Tag: " bit)
2. Switch over to your website.
3. You'll need to take a look at the URL your site uses when you do a search. It might look something like this: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?q=test
4. Find the question mark (?) in the URL, and replace everything after it with: tag=
5. Paste the tag you copied from your Landing Page, and hit Enter. You're good to go! The final link might look something like this: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?tag=my-landing-page
Note: Some eCommerce sites redirect to the home page when the query parameter (eg "q=", "query=", "search=") is not in the URL. If this is the case, formatting your URL similarly to this might help, modifying yours to replace the q with your query parameter: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?q=&tag=my-landing-page