A Landing Page is a completely custom set of products created from scratch, which is triggered by a specific Tag link that you can specifically link to from any source on your website, email campaigns, social media, or otherwise.
Tag & Landing Page URL
After you've saved your Landing Page, it's easy to get the URL to view and link to it.
- First, find the Tag to use for your landing page. This is automatically generated by the Landing Page name, and can be found directly below the name. Go ahead and copy the tag. (Not including the "Tag: " bit)
- Switch over to your website.
- You'll need to take a look at the URL your site uses when you do a search. It might look something like this: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?q=test
- Find the question mark (?) in the URL, and replace everything after it with: tag=
- Paste the tag you copied from your Landing Page, and hit Enter. You're good to go! The final link might look something like this: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?tag=my-landing-page
Some eCommerce sites redirect to the home page when the query parameter (eg "q=", "query=", "search=") is not in the URL. If this is the case, formatting your URL similarly to this might help, modifying yours to replace the q with your query parameter: www.examplesite.com/searchresults?q=&tag=my-landing-page
Creating & Editing Landing Pages
1. Add New Campaign
Begin by going to Visual Merchandising clicking "Add New Campaign" below the campaign list.
2. Select "Landing Page"
3. Enter a Title
This the edit page, where you'll be doing all of your landing page creation. Start by entering a title for your campaign at the top.
4. Add Products
Now you're ready to start adding any products you'd like! Use the Products Toolbox on the right to find and add the products you'd like on this page. See Adding Products in Visual Merchandising for more information.
5. (Optional) Set Product Positions
You can refine exactly where newly added items get placed by changing the location of the cursor. See Placement Cursor in Visual Merchandising for more information.
6. (Optional) Bulk Import
You can bulk import a pre-defined list of Unique IDs (UIDs) you'd like to use as your Landing Page product listing using the Bulk Import toolbox. See Bulk Import in Visual Merchandising for more information.
7. (Optional) Add a Banner
You can add rich banner content to the top of your Landing Page. See Banners in Visual Merchandising for more information.
8. (Optional) Schedule
If you'd like your landing page to only be available for a certain time period, you can set a custom active time & date range in the Schedule tab of the Save toolbox. See Scheduling in Visual Merchandising for more information.
Don't forget to Save & Publish!