It’s really easy to get connected and set up to start enjoying all of SearchSpring’s features!
- You can begin by logging into the SearchSpring management console and going to the Data Feed page.
- Select the big “Shopify” button here.
- Then, simply enter your shop’s URL and click “Save”.
- You’ll be redirected to your shop, where it asks to install SearchSpring on your site. Go ahead and click “Install App” to enable SearchSpring.
- You will then be returned to the SearchSpring Management Console, where you can see that your store is now synchronizing with SearchSpring. This page will keep you updated on the status.
- When your products are finished synchronizing with SearchSpring, click on Search Preview to explore your catalog and learn how to install SearchSpring on your store.